A research manager position is available at UAM (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid), 30 hours per week, starting December 1, 2017 and ending July 31, 2021 (44 months).
- Management of a COST Project. Travel arrangements of foreign scientists, administration, communication (web, social networks, e-mail).
- Management and coordination of a FET-Open project.
- Support in grant writing.
- Support in international activities.
- Other management tasks, within the limitations of the position and the time frame of the Project.
- Graduate or master in Science or equivalent.
- Experience in research management, in particular experience in management and coordination of international projects.
- Availability for traveling.
- Fluency in English.
APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Applications must be sent to nicolas.agrait(at)uam.es before 23h59 of October 20, 2017. Candidates may be called for a personal interview.